People often say they put Chicaoji on “everything.” This page provides some general ideas for using it. Would it be helpful to you to see a recipe page? If so, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eggs cooked any style: boiled, fried, poached, made into omelettes or quiches, pickled. There’s something special about eggs & Chicaoji.
- Put Chicaoji on sandwiches, burgers, steak, tofu, chicken, steamed veggies, grains, cold cuts, baked potatoes, pizza… you get the idea… use your imagination.
- Make a dip or spread: start with a tablespoon of Chicaoji per cup of hummus, sour cream, yogurt, guacamole, or fresh salsa.
- Add to any marinade, like this: mix with blackberry jam to make an amazing marinade for grilled pork, chicken, beef, or fish!
- On the grill, brush Chicaoji directly onto meats, pineapple, squash, onions, veggies.
- Add Chicaoji at the beginning, middle, or end of sautés.
- Upgrade baked foods like casseroles, mac & cheese, meatloaf, scalloped potatoes or other root veggies.
- ‘Chicaoji Bloody Mary’ Add 1 part Chicaoji to 8 parts of your usual Bloody Mary mix.
- Brighten up salad dressings for fresh tossed greens, Caesars, chicken/tuna/steak/tofu salads.