My improvised Chicaoji Chili recipe from yesterday – Turned out really well.
- 3 cups dry black beans (soaked overnight)
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 1 quart of my friend Jennifer’s canned tomatoes and zucchini
- 1/4 cup Chicaoji sauce (makes it mild. if you like it hotter double or triple that)
- 1/2 lb grass-fed organic local ground beef
- Enough water to get the right consistency
- Throw it all in a crock pot for a few hours.
That’s it. No other spices. Just the Chicaoji.