We have 12 oz bottles, ½ gallon Growlers and 1 gallon jugs.
Chicaoji Sauce features a blend of Goji berries and Cacao with smoky Chipotles
Chicaoji is a mildly spicy condiment made with organic, vegan, GMO-free, and gluten-free ingredients. It contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
The ingredients (in descending order by weight):
- Apple cider vinegar
- Goji berries
- Chipotles (smoked jalapeño chilies)
- Agave or Maple syrup options
- Celtic Sea Salt®
- Cacao nibs (Chocolate is made with these.)
That’s it: no other ingredients.
Chicaoji makes good food taste better!
Great ingredients mean great taste
The unique combination of ingredients add great flavor to almost any food.
- Sweet and tangy goji berries balance the chocolate-ty bitterness of cacao (Cacao is what chocolate is made from).
- Tart apple cider vinegar compliments the sweet agave nectar.
- Smoky chipotles heat things up just enough.
- Sea salt weaves together all the flavors.
Chicaoji is sweet, sour, salty, bitter, sweet, and mildly spicy. The complex flavor combines with a great diversity of foods as a condiment and ingredient in recipes for marinades, dips & spreads.
Our goal is to provide a healthy and nutritious food that adds delicious flavor to anything.
What’s it all about
We believe food is medicine. We selected Chicaoji’s ingredients because they are delicious, nutritious and have well recognized health benefits. Chicaoji was created with the help of friends and visitors at the Vortex Juice Bar and Café on Lopez Island, Washington in 2007.
I also invented the name:
CHIpotle, caCAO, and goJI= CHICAOJI
Say “chee – KOW – jee”