Places to get Chicaoji
listed by State.
Bold font indicates restaurants and delis that provide Chicaoji on their tables and/or condiment bars or include it in their their recipes.
- Cafe Adrift- 506 Commercial Ave–Absolutely top shelf eating featuring local foods for reasonable prices.
- Anacortes Health and Nutrition- 1020 7th St.–THE local grocery stocking healthy foods.
- Brown Lantern- 412 Commercial Avenue–Great selection of beer and excellent foods. A great local hangout.
- Dad’s Diner- Mobile restaurant is at 2219 Commercial Ave. and brick/mortar is at 906 Commercial Ave –Breakfast, BBQ, Burgers, and sandwiches…with Chicaoji.
- Mary Ann’s Kitchen- 907 7th St.–A real down home restaurant located in what was a residential home right downtown. Eat in the dinning room or the living room. Very cool. 907 7th St. 360-299-0892
- Terra Organica is in the Public Market- 1530 Cornwall Ave.- which also has a cool bookstore, pizza, sushi, herbal store, deli, and juice bar.
- Community Food Co-ops - Bellingham has two coops.
- The Downtown B’ham Co-op - 1220 N. Forest St. at Holly St
- The Cordata Co-op in B’ham - 315 Westerly at Cordata Pkwy (near Bellis Fair Mall) stores.
- The Trapeze Cafe, Bakery, and Deli in the Public Market in Bellingham. 1530 Cornwall Ave.
- Sno-Isle Coop - 2804 Grand Ave
Guemes Island -
- Bay Cafe features Chicaoji on their regular menu! Gourmet restaurant on the water’s edge in the heart of Lopez Village.
- Blossom Organic Grocery 135C Lopez Rd, Old Homestead Building in the Village
- Galley Restaurant Excellent restaurant and bar with its own little marina for boaters. The Galley totally rocks Lopez Island with a steady flow of live music. The menu features a broad range of great food…
- Isabel’s Coffee Shop – 308 Lopez Rd- Excellent coffees, teas, soups, & treats. Try Chicaoji in the Miso Soup.
- Lopez Preschool Holiday Bazaar- Saturday after Thanksgiving
- Lopez Islander Resort Marina Dock Store- The little store at the end of the pier in front of Lopez Islander Resort on Fishermans Bay.
- Lopez Islander Resort restaurant and bar. Live music, beautiful views. Sail right up to the dock.
- Lopez Village Market
- Vortex Juice Bar and Café - Chicaoji was created at the Vortex
- Lopez Island Farmers Market Saturdays 10-2 in the Summer
- South End General Store- This excellent little grocery store on the South end of Lopez Island has new owners. They have a nice little restaurant with a deck out back with Chicaoji on the tables. The owners want to provide a special section of Lopez Island products. I’ll link to their website when it goes live.
- The Home Port/Ye Scurvy Dogs- Cafe at the Lopez Island ferry terminal. Amazing value. Locals go there to eat even when not heading to the ferry.
- Skagit Valley Food Co-op
- Rexville Grocery is one of the coolest little stores in the area at 19271 Best Road
- Snowgoose Produce 15170 Fir Island Road
- The Snowgoose and Rexville are on the cool little back road shortcut to/from Anacortes and the San Juan Islands ferry from the south on I-5.
- Doe Bay Resort and Cafe- Chicaoji on the table. Inventors of a Chicaoji Bloody Mary.
- Homegrown Market- Eastsound
- Island’s Market- Eastsound
- Olga Store and Deli
- Orcas Village Store- at the Ferry Landing
- Outlook Inn New Leaf Cafe beautiful downtown Eastsound
- West Beach Resort
- Woods Cove- Eastsound
San Juan Island
- BBQ Shack- Serves delicious BBQ and features Chicaoji Bloody Marys!
- Churchill Coffeehouse- Just above the ferry parking, an great little place to eat, have a cuppa, and surf the internet while waiting on the ferry. They will also deliver your meals in the ferry line. How cool is that?
- Gourmet’s Galley - 21 Spring Street
- Hot Shop and Flavor Emporium just half a block up from the water front on Spring Street. Hundreds of hot sauces from all over the place. They keep a sample bar going with several different hot sauces to try. They’ve created a flavor shrine.
- Kings Market 160 Spring Street
- Market Place- 515 Market Street- A store for locals on San Juan Island: no website, great prices, ask where it is when on island.
- San Juan Island Food Coop/ Simple Ways Co-op 775 Mullis Street
- San Juan Island Farmers Market- Great place for local food of all kinds and the handiwork of talented crafters.
- Chaco Canyon Cafe, West Seattle- 3770 SW Alaska St
- Chaco Canyon Organic Cafe, University District - 4757 12th Ave NE
- Double D Meats - 5602 232nd SW – Mountlake Terrace (sort of Seattle) These folks have a huge selection of meats and thousands of sauces.
- Etta’s Restaurant owned by Tom Douglas at 2020 Western Ave just north of Pike Place Market
- Ken’s Market, 7231 Greenwood Ave. N.
- Latona Pub- 6423 Latona Ave NE, features Chicaoji in their House Caesar’s Salad
- Lucky Palate- 307 W. McGraw St. in the Queen Anne neighborhood. They include Chicaoji in their food rather than sell bottles of it. Look for it on their menu.
- Madison Market Central Coop 1600 E Madison St
- The Mailbox Ballard 2400 NW 80th St
- Marx Foods 144 Western Ave. W.— Marx Foods has the most amazing selection of food I’ve ever seen. From exotic flowers for special salads to meats from all over the world (alligator to yak!)
- Marketime Foods, 4416 Fremont Ave. N. The coolest little neighborhood store in the Fremont District.
- Raw Vegan Source 16131 271st PL NE in Duvall which is near Seattle. Website provides map.
- Seatown Seabar and Rotisserie by Tom Douglas at 2010 Western Ave
- Ventures Pike Market #521, Mezzanine Level, 1501 Pike Place. Turn right at the bottom of the stairs by the big Brass Pig and the guys who throw fish. Go about 25 meters.
- Whole Foods Market, Roosevelt Square- 1026 NE 64th Street– This is Chicaoji’s first Whole Foods Market.
- Shaw Island Store Cool little store right at the Shaw Island ferry Landing.
- Boots Bakery and Lounge – 24 W. Main -Cafe, Bakery & Lounge
- Main Market Coop 44 W. Main
- Stella’s Cafe - 917 W. Broadway Ave. (Facebook page)
Whatcom County -
- Crossroads Grocery at the crossroad of Mt. Baker HIghway and Silverlake Rd. Maple Falls
- Greenbank Farm Cheese and Specialties - 765 Wonn Rd. Greenbank, Lots of local foods and crafts. Excellent cheeses.
- The Star Store- Langley
- Nature’s General Store - 1900 Northeast 3rd St
- Sundance Natural Foods - 748 East 24th Ave.
- Know Thy Food - 3434 SE Milwaukie Ave
- Food Front Cooperative Grocery- 2375 Northwest Thurman St.
- People’s Food Coop - 3029 Southeast 21st Ave
- Nature’s Temptations Organic and Natural Grocery - 32 Prospect St.
- Pilgrim’s Market- 1316 North 4th St
Martha’s Vineyard – This is the first store to carry Chicaoji on the East Coast!
Menemsha Market & Post Office
511 North Rd, Menemsha (Chilmark), MA 02535 (508) 645-3501
LiveSuperfoods.com also sells Chicaoji online. You can combine your Chicaoji order with other products to obtain their free shipping offer (over 99$). These folks are ALL about healing with food and have an amazing selection. Highly recommended. They provide Chicaoji’s raw organic dried goji berries. I don’t mind sending a little business their way if a Chicaoji order helps you get enough of their wonderful products for free shipping. No kidding. Check them out.
Make Chicaoji local!
Ask the grocery department manager at your local store to put Chicaoji on their shelves.
Ask the managers of your local restaurants to put Chicaoji on their tables.
If your local grocery or restaurant manager contacts me about carrying Chicaoji on your recommendation, I will send you a free bottle of Chicaoji.
Thanks to all the vendors who provide
Chicaoji to the People.